LAND REHABILITATION AND MANAGEMENT
Our key strengths:
- Provide full turnkey Implementation, management and verification of post-disturbance land rehabilitation
- Manage properties for their landscape restoration, ecosystem services and/or biodiversity values at a company portfolio and operational levels
- Environmental assessments and approvals for infrastructure projects, waste management facilities and quarries and ongoing compliance management and reporting.
- Government liaison and negotiation at all levels (local, State/Territory, Commonwealth).
- Extensive experience in mining projects approvals and ongoing compliance management and reporting
- Provide strategic and policy advice on a very wide range of environmental and community issues
- Combine meaningful Indigenous participation to help meet commitments to environmental management, community development, employment and business opportunities
- Provide a range of community forestry development and management services including forestry certification
- Manage biodiversity offset initiatives
- Develop property management plans
- Develop and negotiate conservation agreements
- Develop and manage community forestry programs, including collaboration with universities and industry
- Develop and implement long term collaborative partnerships between the private sector, universities and related institutions, to multiply funding opportunities for innovative and highly efficient environmental management projects
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Landroc personnel have lead multiple leading research projects throughout Australia and internationally.
In addition, Landroc has established long term collaborative partnerships between the private sector, universities and related institutions, to multiply funding opportunities for innovative and highly efficient environmental management projects.
Ecosystem services are an integral part of all Landroc services. Landroc can manage properties for their ecosystem services and biodiversity values at a company portfolio level, assist in gaining certification for initiatives such as carbon farming, and assist in gaining access to grants to build oon land restoration and ecosystem services at a property and local government level.
APPROVALS AND COMPLIANCE
LANDROC has extensive experience in gaining environmental approvals for mining, gas, port and quarry projects from exploration through operation and ongoing environmental compliance management and reporting.
LANDROC uses its scientific expertise to assist its clients meet their biodiversity management planning requirements. LANDROC’s advisory services provide turnkey property management solutions to address management and production targets while meeting regulatory requirements.
INDIGENOUS COMMUNITY CONSULTATION
LANDROC has a long history of developing best practice Indigenous community consultation methodologies, as required to meet both community expectations and requirements. Landroc can tailor an Indigenous consultation, Indigenous community engagement and or strategy based on each specific situation and location.
We match species diversity to pre-disturbance conditions, monitor maturation of rehabilitation, and provide a comprehensive, scientifically robust reporting schema to allow regulatory ‘sign off’.
LANDROC has extensive experience in waste management, including application of high-tech and efficient low-tech waste management infrastructure, at both small and large scale. LANDROC as assisted in the development of the waste management plan and workplace health and safety plan for the Nhulunbuy Waste Facility, in addition to a detailed recycling strategy for the Torres Shire Council.